Saturday, February 13, 2016

2003 True GT terminator swap

Got this 2003 GT true blue, 2003 cobra engine,ported blower,fore fuel system,t-56 trans twin disc clutch,fr500's,cowl hood. metco idlers,x-pipe magnaflows, Motor is hurt parting out the driveline and install stock GT stuff. Not going to name the shop who did a half ass job on this swap. motor had a cast crank,had a GT tank instead of 03 cobra tank like he bought all kinds of mickey mouse shit done. Already have the 04 GT motor and trans installed and oem fuel line. 2004 GT engine came out of a wrecked 04 was just replaced from LKQ before the guy crashed the 04 GT Back to a 2v 04 GT driveline maybe 2k miles on a lkq engine. Had hood and front bumper painted.

1 comment:

  1. You are living my dream! I'm a auto tech but I have always wanted to find and fix up mustangs and sell them. I have a 87 GT. as my project now. I may need a donor car tho. I live in NH and the salt eats cars up. Rots them out bad!I'm trying to decide whether to just rip this thing down and get a new front end with the strut towers and sub frame. Comes complete with the brakes and everything for 1400 dollars. Then replace the floor panel and the rear hatchback and go from there. I will have a brand new one if I do it right. My mother bought this car for my stepfather before she died. So the car is sentimental to me. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete