Monday, December 21, 2009

4 eye'd Pride!!!!

1986 Mustang GT 5.0 auto sunroof car. Bought from a car lot in garland they really stuck it too me on the price tote the note lot. Trans went out bought art carr aod worked great. 1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Bought wrecked had a nice motor Parts car

1985 Mustang GT 5.0 auto Cfi car I swear 4cyl mustangs are faster.Bought it off dfwstangs


1985 Mustang GT 5.0 5spd Bought from Hpp racing they Were going to use it as a Pinks car.




1985 Mustang GT 5.0 5spd dss shortblock edelbrock alum heads,all new interior,Ponys Super clean 4 eye.I bought this car from a buddy of mine for $3,000 The rings smoked really bad bought a dss shortblock for it. Ended up selling it to my Boss @ Age classic design which WAS a Mustang place in Mesquite. 1986 Mustang GT 5.0 5spd custom leather interior,5-lug,93 doors and top. My boss found this car I bought it sold it a few days later to a Guy that owned it 5 years earlier (which the title was stillin his name)





1985 Mustang GT 5.0 5spd T-top car was all original Found it in the dallas morning new for $1,500 ended up adding all 93 Lx parts and primering it (dumb i know) I bought it back 5 years later as a roller. Then sold it again






1986 Mustang Gt 5.0 5spd All original Paid $1,000 paint was completely faded. Interior was in great shape The guy said it was a Parts car I think he was drunk Cause once it was painted it looked great inside and out I had a Buyer waiting for it the day i picked it up from paint!












No comments:

Post a Comment