Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SN-95'S BABY

My first Mustang 1996 Mustang gt 4.6 auto 20k miles grey interior. Traded my 69 firebird in on it at middlekauff ford which they raped me on the deal. Had alot of fun in it Before it was repo'd
I still have the windowsticker (not actual car in pic) I never got any pictures of it.

1994 mustang v6 bought it from one of my g/f friends had blown headgasket,replaced the gasket never could get it running right. 1996 mustang v6 bought for $400 as parts car had blown engine


1994 mustang gt 5.0 5spd Super clean found it on ebay 10mins from my house.The guy had a really bad picture of the car on there picked it up cheap sold it a week later.





1994 Mustang lx v6 5spd teal/black interior Bought from a stripper. Had a bad motor and someone kick the radio out of the dash causing alot of damage,We got pulled over late at night towing it home on the repo truck cops thought we stole it. I didnt have the title yet convinced the cops i had better taste in mustang lol and let me go. 1998 Mustang Gt KATRINA CAR bought it thinking it just needed a motor Boy i was wrong car had been completely underwater for days, seats were rusted to the floor head rest fell off.
Parted it out quick










1994 Mustang Cobra Clone 347 stroker,Dart heads,Gt-40 Intake,msd electronics,Custom pearl white Paint,subframes full exhuast ,Pulled this Car out of a feild had mouse nest under the hood and ants everywhere. I rebuilt the T-5 and Put 01 Cobra wheels.








1995 Mustang GT 5.0 5spd Bought it off Dfwstangs,New paint,new control arms,full tune up it had alot of bolt on's Black/Black

1994 Mustang GT 5.0L auto Red/Blk Ubil and I went to picked this car up in wylie on a hot summer day. The big ole lady came out half drunk in a bathing suit lol it was bad. But it was a nice Convertible .Nick's Detailing did a great job of making the Interior look like new!!
















1998 Mustang Lx 3.8 5spd complete stripped down Lx Bought this from my buddy jason. He told me it needed a clucth really it needed a bearing retainer fix that then the gas Tank broke
robbed a 98 Gt of its gas tank i had to finish this car Ran perfect after that sold quick
1996 Mustang lx 3.8 5spd Bought it from a guy that called Hpp Racing waiting to sell it. They gave him my # had minor front end damage simple fix and repaint. Ran great had 200k miles sold first week i had it forsale!!!









1998 mustang Gt 50k mile Red/blk, bought it for $5k with built keith craft shortblock,longtubes,vortech s-trim,control arms,msd everything arp headstuds,bullitt intake,frpp heads,Cams,and much more sold all the after market parts for nice profit, Kept the shortlock for my 02Gt. Pulled my 02 gt engine w/50k mile Put it in this car and sold the car for $6,500 made out like a bandit on that deal..












1996 Mustang Gt 4.6 5spd red/tan clean title bought it clean it up sold it to a guy on dfwstangs. 3 owners later and still in my name i get a phone call from some dummy that needs me to get a copy of the title since he burned tha title cause it was in his g/f name and a cop told him to do it.









When he called i was in florida for work and couldnt do anything about it until i got back His dumb daddy was talking smack to me like its my fault he burned the title.So i charged him $100 for the copy due to the fact he was a asshole. Cost me $4.95 for the copy I told him to meet me @ Wingshouse in mesquite(RIP)To do the exchange and make sure to bring his daddy of course some 19 yearold kid Shows up w/o daddy gives the cash quick for the title and no daddy to be seen anywhere. lol






















No comments:

Post a Comment