Tuesday, December 15, 2009

COBRA'S FROM HELL!!!!!!

1994 Mustang Cobra rio red,Tan interior,150k all original svt#2829





2004 Mustang Cobra 16k original Miles The guy hit a toll booth when he fell asleep at the wheel
Bought the seats for $300 then the rest of the car minus the Motor and trans for $500 which included the Dash cluster,gas tank,IRS that was built up,wiring,I used alot of parts on my 00 cobra clone and my Mach 1 vert.
1996 Mustang cobra 32v 5spd,lazer red/tan leather Bought from a guy that had lost control and hit a wall. paid $2,500 parted it all out I sold the motor to my buddy and then found out it was a fresh built motor I was pissed But my buddy was Very happy!








1999 Mustang Cobra #175 32v 5spd 195k miles one owner Bought this from a older gentelman at Dallas Mustang ran great had minor rear end damage (had been reared before by a dr pepper truck) I replace the taillight which was $175!!! fix the trunk Ended up trading for a 97 cobra vert.

1994 Mustang cobra Red/black int,160k miles hat hit a fire hydrant. I replaced bumper hood,radiator lights car was a bit wore out didnt keep it long.












1998 Mustang Cobra 32v 5spd, Blk/Blk 61k miles Bought this off the internet for a few grand. The guy was going to part it out due to blown motor. I rounded up alot of the missing motor parts and resold the car to a guy that finsihed it and had it repainted!


1994 Mustang Cobra 5.0 5spd Red/Tan; had it repainted, new lights, macthing wheels. It had dart heads. This Cobra had lived a hard life.


















1996 Mustang Cobra Blk/Blk supercharged 32v built motor, tremec trans, headers, saleen wheels, polished intake, tons of mods. Spent alot and never could get it to run right












































1994 Mustang Cobra 5.0. Red/Black Bought it from a buddy of mine. Car was in primer and had a bad motor.








Had it repainted two-tone (I thought it looked good) Installed a new motor, replaced airbags, shocks, struts, fixed the a/c. I spent alot of time on this car and it came out great!

































































1999 Mustang Cobra Vert 32v 5spd Triple black. Traded an Xterra for it was going to built it as a personal car, but didnt really want a black car.























1997 Mustang cobra 32v 5spd white/tan. Had it repainted fixed some interior parts ran great.












1998 Mustang cobra 32v 5spd white/black convertible Bought it as a personal car for cheap. It had some electrical problems, kept breaking down on me. Took it to my buddy Ubil (R.I.P.) He had it fixed up for me in a hour. I installed 410's,pulleys, dif cover and still was slow.













1997 Mustang Cobra 32v 5spd Pacific green. Traded a 99 Cobra w/200k for this car which was pretty nice. I drove it around for a couple months until I sold it to buy a complete 03 Cobra drive line for my 2002 GT.














1994 Mustang Cobra Black on Black car was a theft recovery I bought it non-running, missing upper intake, brake calipers, door panels. Easy fix. I got it back together was going to give it to my girlfriend (even had the valve covers painted pink ) Which I believe are still pink to this day.










































No comments:

Post a Comment