Sunday, December 27, 2009

Trans-ams,Firebirds,Camaro's THE DARKSIDE

2001 Corvette Black/Black Targa top,slp exhuast,edelbrock headers, vara ram air lid.
I have ALWAYS wanted a Corvette. I like it ALOT But we will see how long i keep it.











1969 Mustang firebird 400 eng 4spd New paint, all new interior, fresh motor, even the bottom side of the car was painted I traded it in on a 96 Gt real dumb.












1974 Camaro w/71 front clip 350 eng black interior, Was a fun car But everything broke calipers went out,broke a rocker,major exhuast leak one thing after another,







1974 Firebird 350 auto really wasnt a bad car found it in the dallas morning new for $900 was my 2nd car, Added alum intake and carb, ran better as a 2bbl Traded it off for a 78 trans-am 400







My very first car 1978 Camaro rs 305 I added longtubes,edelbrock intake and carb,new seats.some nasty front bumper and hood. I really had no idea what i was doing.


























This is where it all started from. Beinging with my first car a 1978 Camaro which was a turd,Then a 1974 firebird 350 then a 78 trans am,and a 75 camaro w/72 front end. and of course my mustang eating 1969 firebird 400 4spd. I always wanted a mustang due to the fact they were always beating me (except the 69) But finding parts for the 69 were very hard supershops had just closed down and i needed a new set of longtubes. Everywhere i went had 5.0L parts.


1999 WS6 Trans-am black/black auto,bbk intake,wisperlid,eibach springs,slp exhuast,bmr control arms,LG cage,tv, I Always wanted a trans am ws6 I had it 2 weeks and was glad when i sold it.
























No comments:

Post a Comment